High School Program
High School Teams compete in variety of tournaments to maximize both development and exposure. It is the mission of the HS program to give players the best chance possible to develop through training and showcase their talents to collegiate coaches. Sticks HS Teams are designed to compete at a Regional and National Level.
Part 1: Development: All Players – Practices/D1 Sports Training/Lessons
The fall is dedicated to maximum growth of the individual player in an extensive developmental program. The development program will provide the player the best opportunity to improve their baseball and athletic skills.
- Home Facility - Sportsplex West
- D1 Sports Training – Athletic Enhancement
- Practices – 3x Per week
- Developmental nights
- Dedicated Bullpen nights /Throwing program
- 60 yard dash enhancement
- 2 free lessons
- Bat Speed Enhancement
- Pitchers Only Program
- Staff - Most qualified staff in Midwest - Over 20 coaches on staff: Former and current MLB, professional, collegiate and HS coaches/players • Much morePractice/Training Overview
- Players will generally attend 2 practices a week
- Practices will be held two weeknights at either 6:00 pm or 8:00 pm unless notified
- 1st Practice of the Week - Special/Developmental Nights
- Special nights may include: PBR evaluation, Elite Sports Advising Recruiting talks, college coaches attending, scouts attending, developmental nights, guest instructors and more...
- 2nd Practice of the week – Generally team Practices
- Locations will include Sportsplex West and various outside venues.
- Lessons - Players will be given 2 lessons to be used at their discretion throughout the fall season.
Part 2: Exposure/Evaluation
Players will participate in a PBR evaluation for Iowa Sticks players only in August.
- The PBR evaluation will be done exclusively for the Iowa Sticks players
- Great opportunity to begin or continue the evaluation process by one of the top recruiting and evaluation organizations in the country
Player will participate in College Days for the Iowa Sticks
- College Days are done at some of the best universities in the country for baseball - These are required!!
- These are team camps put on by the Universities for the Iowa Sticks
- These college days are an amazing one day opportunity to compete, learn and be evaluated by some of the top coaches in programs in the country.
Part 3: Education
- Players will participate in talks and discussions with numerous college coaches and professional scouts at practice and as special guests.
- Players will be exposed to numerous resources to help guide them in their baseball process.
Part 4: Tournament Play and Exposure
Players will play in some of the best tournaments, with the best teams, in the best venues in the country. The goal is to challenge the player to increase his level of play while geting the best chance to be seen and showcase his skills
Cost: TBD – per tournament
Players will register for the tournaments in which they would like to particpate.
2021 PARENT / PLAYER CONTRACT